Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Allows customers to choose from their existing CIM payment profiles during checkout.
- Allows admins to choose from a customer's existing CIM payment profiles when charging a card in the order admin interface.
- Uses CIM primarily, but also uses AIM as a fallback.
- Recurring payments coming soon...
Note for Drupal 6 users, this module requires Ubercart 6.x-2.9+ (see).
Version 1.x (abandoned)
The 1.x branch of this module was originally written by Chris Hood (aka univate), circa November 2012. The 6.x-1.x-dev release is available for anyone who wants, but new users are encouraged to use the 2.x branch.
It provides integration with the Ubercart Recurring module for CIM and eCheck.net transactions.
The 1.x branch also requires the PHP SDK from Authorize.net. The SDK can be downloaded from https://developer.authorize.net/downloads/ and should be uncompressed into this modules folder, so you will end up with a new folder inside this module called "anet_php_sdk".
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 104 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,144
- Last modified: February 16, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!