Current dev (6.x-2.x-dev)
There is no upgrade from 6.x-1 to 6.x-2, see below.
Advanced catalog add custom filters on ubercart catalog and provide taxonomy, products attributes (select) and cck (option widget) support.
Filters are fully configurable. Product display is fully configurable with Display suite and Node display.
- Display suite (Note: Need to be activated before Advanced catalog)
- Node display
- Recommended: Object cache
- Pager informations
- Products per page
- Ordering by position (ubercart ordering), name, price, widht, lenght, height, weight.
- Sort ascending or descending
- Mode filter to display your catalog (table, grid, list)
- Any products attributes (select and checkboxes)
- Any products taxonomy
- Products cck, currently: cck options (select, checkboxes render as select)
- Download and install Display suite
- Download and install Advanced Catalog
- Visit store catalog settings to adjust your catalog
Drupal 7 port
With Drupal 7, Ubercart now support views 3, most of this module become useless. Feel free to discuss about this here.
Legacy dev (6.x-1.x-dev), no more support
Legacy dev (6.x-1.x-dev) Requires:
I'm looking for a job, you can check my french website développeur web php, expert drupal.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Content Display
- Reported installs: 241 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,998
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.