Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Looking for maintainers for this module.
With typeface you can embed custom fonts into your website, so you don't have to render text to images.
Instead of creating images or using flash just to show your site's graphic text in the font you want, you can use typeface module and write in plain PHP, HTML and CSS, just as if your visitors had the font installed locally. This is a work in progress, but functional enough at least to render the graphic text on your website. Here's what it takes to get going:
<?php typeface_print('Hello world !!', 'helvetiker'); /* Where helvetiker is custom font name */ ?>
This module is sponsored and developed by Untitled Studios | Untitled Web.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 228 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,299
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.