Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Integrates with Backtweets.com to pull in tweets that link to your site. The tweets will be added as comments to the specific page that was linked to.
You need to sign up to get your own Backtweets API Key before using this module. Insert your key in the administrative settings.
As of 6.x-1.0-beta2:
Retweets are not posted as comments, only original tweets.
Setting to specify the age of nodes to be checked (default is that only nodes published within the last 48 hours are checked)
Features to be added:
- Checkbox on node to manually pull in tweets related to that node
- Add block with all related tweets
- Add class for tweet comments
- List of twitter IDs to filter out
Be sure to give it a test run before using on a live site. I'm still working out the kinks. Be sure to file issues if you find any problems!
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 838
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!