Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Adds the Twitter buttons to your nodes.
Choose which content type, and if the button should show on teasers or full nodes.
1) Tweetbutton will be a field. Can be attached to any entity
2) Each entity page can specify an author twitter account info, and a custom tweet text to be use as the text for the tweetbutton on that page.
3) The tweet text and author account can be token strings. One can create a user field "Twitter account" and add a token [node:author:field_twitter_account]. If no twitter account was specified, it will fallback to default site twitter account.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2,044 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 92,072
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 16, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.