UPCOMING RELEASE TWEET FEED 3.5 WILL SUPPORT DRUPAL 7.50 AND UTF-8 MULTIBYTE DATABASE TABLES. THIS IS FOR BETTER EMOJI SUPPORT IN TWEETS AND PROFILES. USERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO UPDATE TODAY. ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA THE CONTACT FORM. THE FALLBACK METHOD USED PREVIOUS TO TWEET FEED 3.5 IS STILL PRESENT BUT DEPRECATED AND MAY BE REMOVED IN A FUTURE VERSION.
The Tweet Feed module is an advanced importing, displaying and data association module that allows you to pull in tweets by search, user, or list. The parameters of what is pulled in falls under the guidelines of Twitter's REST API.
Tweets can be displayed as nodes or in views as well as displayed by hash tag or user mention. All hash tags and user mentions are stored as references im the tweet nodes to their corresponding taxonomy term. This gives you great power in terms of displaying tweets with specific content in specific places by leveraging the power of contextual filters and taxonomies.
Additional documentation and example use cases can be found on the Help Pages after the module has been installed. For additional installation including some important information on uninstalling previous versions of Tweet Feed, please see the Documentation section.
Tweet Feed is managed on BitBucket and pull requests and issue reports are welcome there as well as here.
* ability to import multiple tweet feeds
* tweets and tweet data are saved as nodes
* option to delete existing data when new tweets are imported
* option to import a node for each user in your tweet feed
* creates linked URLs from URLs, hash tags, and usernames inside the feed itself
* views integration
* contextual filters integration for views
This module exists thanks to the generous support of HighWire Press and Stanford University.
Contextual views inspiration and refinement compliments of Ashley Hall in conjunction with the development of the Symposiac conference platform, supported by the Institute for the Arts and Humanities and UNC.
* views ui (only for setting up your views)
The following access tokens from Twitter are also required:
* API Key
* API Secret Key
* Access Token
* Access Token Secret
Version 1.x will still be maintained including some minor feature additions for those just wishing to put twitter blocks on their web site.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Third-party Integration, Views
- Reported installs: 1,563 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,802
- Last modified: 19 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.