This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Taxonomy simple access provides a simple way to grant access to a term or its children (other terms, nodes) by roles.
Why yet another access control module?
Taxonomy Access Control and Taxonomy Access Control Lite are great modules which are doing their job very well.
But sometimes you simpy want to restrict access to a single term and its children only without the need for complex settings and fine-grained permissions.
Taxonomy simple access does just that. You are able to allow users of a single role to access one single term (and nodes in it). Not more.
- Restrict access to a term, its child terms and all nodes within this term by roles.
- (7.x only) Choose specific vocabularies to show the access control fields on term forms
- (7.x only) Also excludes restricted terms, child terms, and nodes from Views and other listings
Development on Taxonomy simple access is sponsored by undpaul.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,045
- Last modified: 18 May 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.