This module displays your latest Dribbble shots on your Drupal website.
What is Dribbble?
Dribbble is show and tell for designers, developers and other creatives.
Share sneak peeks of your work as 'shots' — small screenshots of the designs
and applications you're working on.
For more information, visit http://www.dribbble.com .
- Specify the number of shots (between 1 and 3).
- You can choose to ignore the CSS included in this module and create your own.
- Since you are dislaying "Your" Dribbble shots, then you should have a Dribbble account.
- The JSON PHP extension needs to be installed on your server.
- Go to Adminster -> Site Building -> Modules.
- Enable the 'Triple Double' module.
- Go to Administer -> Site Configuration -> Triple Double.
- Enter your Dribbble Player Name and the No. of Shots you would like to display and Save the configuration.
- Go to Administer -> Site Building -> Blocks.
- Place the 'Triple Double' Block into your desired region.
- Dan Cederholm for creating Dribbble (http://www.dribbble.com).
- Dave Rupert for creating the "Dribbble WordPress Plugin" (http://daverupert.com/2010/05/dribbble-wordpress-plugin) which inspired this module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 847
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.