Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by Damien Tournoud on
Tree is a set of modules providing a framework for storing and manipulating hierarchical data:
- Tree — Provides core support for storing tree data structures.
- Treefield — Extends Entity Reference to provide a tree of entities.
- Treeable — Allows multi-value fields to be stored and displayed as hierarchical trees. Basically any Field API field can be transformed into a tree. Requires hook_field_schema_alter()
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Fields
- Reported installs: 127 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,700
- Last modified: October 6, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.