Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
UI for quick translation of taxonomies and menus. The i18n module allows for translation of taxonomy terms and menu items, but the process is tedious - you need to look up strings you want to translate, there is no overview of what's already translated etc.
This module presents your taxonomy terms or menu items in a table, and each language has a corresponding column. Just fill out the translations and click Save.
Requires the i18n module, and either taxonomy or menu string translation.
- menu item titles
- vocabulary names and taxonomy terms
- CCK field names and descriptions
- content type names and descriptions
- quicktab titles
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 5,158 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 56,059
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.