UI for quick translation of taxonomies and menus. The i18n module allows for translation of taxonomy terms and menu items, but the process is tedious - you need to look up strings you want to translate, there is no overview of what's already translated etc.
This module presents your taxonomy terms or menu items in a table, and each language has a corresponding column. Just fill out the translations and click Save.
Requires the i18n module, and either taxonomy or menu string translation.
- menu item titles
- vocabulary names and taxonomy terms
- CCK field names and descriptions
- content type names and descriptions
- quicktab titles
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 5,504 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 53,708
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.