Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
NOTE: This module is abandoned and will see no further development. Please do not use it. It would have been better to make it a patch against Internationalization anyway.
By default, when translating a node it inherits the same parent menu item than the source node. However, if the parent menu item links to a node which has also been translated, it would make more sense to use the menu item of the translated parent. This small utility module does just that, so you don't have to look for the right parent menu item for your translation.
Example: Given the following menu structure, when translating node/3 into French the parent menu item will be Menu item 1 by default, which could not be what we want. Using this module, the parent menu item will be Menu item 2.
- Menu item 1 -> node/1 (en)
-- Menu item 1.1 -> node/3(en)
- Menu item 2 -> node/2 (fr translation of node/1)
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Downloads: 213
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.