Uses jqTransform plugin to change the appearance of form elements. You can apply the new style to all forms in your site or just to them ýou chose in the module administration.
Features on version 6.x-2.0 and 7.x-1.0:
- Apply styling to all form elements: textfield, textarea, radio, checkbox and button.
- Apply style to all forms in the site or just to some of them by setting their classes or ids in a list in the module administration.
- Exclude forms from transformation process by class or id.
- Possibility to set a min-width to the "selectboxes" in the admin page.
- Possibility to set a "width" to textfields in the admin page.
For more information about the plugin and download, visit
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 76 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,805
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.