Make something amazing, for anyone, at DrupalCon. Standard prices end on August 26.
This module hopes to serve as the base for any application that wants to make use of the Trade Me API. It hopes to make the process of querying Trade Me's API easier and to help off load things like caching behind the scenes.
- Provides wrapping methods for the Drupal OAuth module (which in turn provides wrapping methods for the PHP OAuth library), which helps abstract most of the hard work of OAuth
- Re-uses the Drupal OAuth module methods where appropriate
- Re-uses the Drupal OAuth database schema
- Makes use of Drupal cache_set() for caching of API queries
- Can cache aggregate API queries
- Configurable cache expiry
- Configurable OAuth application keys for your Trade Me application
- Makes it easy to query most of the Trade Me API methods
- Has internal objects for:
- Trade Me Item
- Trade Me Person
- Trade Me Attribute
- Trade Me Bid
- All timestamps within the above Trade Me objects are converted to UNIX timestamps for easy formatting within drupal
- You are using version 6.x-3.0-beta3 of the Drupal Oauth module
http://drupal.org/project/oauth - this is because beta4 introduced a number of API changes that as yet do not work with this module. OAuth Beta3 can be found at
- You have registered an application with Trade Me at http://developer.trademe.co.nz/api-overview/registering-an-application/ - and you have got the consumer key and secret
- You have the cURL library installed on your web server
- cURL has firewall access to (these can represent a lot of IP addresses):
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 362
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.