Track Host is a simple module for Drupal that help site publisher to follow the step-by-step navigation , tracking "how" and for "how long" anonymous and registered users browse through your web site.
Filtering information from the access_log table (host field) this module gives to you tracking of the user (IP host) navigation.
The module provides:
- a list table of the recent hosts
- a detail table with the host navigation traking
- a side block from which you'll have access to the list and detail table
Since these are information usually read from the site administrator (and/or mantainer)
it is a good idea to limit the block to the admin/* pages
This module is sponsored by http://noteurbane.com
More info at Drupal Track Host module by fagioli.biz
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Commerce/Advertising, Utility
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,188
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.