Topsy will discontinue the Retweet Button service on Feb 12th 2013.
Use the official Tweet Button.
This module integrates Topsy Retweet Button with Drupal.
The button lets you see at a glance how popular your content is in Twitter. It shows a count of how many times your nodes has been tweeted, and allows your readers to retweet your content in their Twitter accounts.
- Highly customizable buttons with various colors and two sizes.
- The button can be displayed:
- In the node content
- In the links area
- In a block
- As a CCK field
- The optional CCK field is implemented as a separate module that lets you decide to enable the Topsy Retweet button per node.
- Automatic URL shortening using bit.ly
- Other URL shortening services can be used using the great Shorten module.
- Displays Topsy TopLinks badges for posts that are in the Topsy Top5k or above
- Topsy doesn't delete old tweets, so the counting will work on all of your historical posts.
- Allows you to choose the username - e.g. "RT @ ..."
- Option for streaming (live counting) and preloading
A screenshot of the Admin UI of the module.
- php 5.2.0
The module is actively maintained by David Corbacho.