Token Insert Entity offers a WYSIWYG button to embed rendered entities in fields using a WYSIWYG (normally the body of a node).
The module adds a button which opens a popup dialog where the user can search for content (using an autocomplete field). When a piece of content has been selected, its View Modes are listed and this inserts a token that is processed when the content is rendered, thus embedding a full entity into another.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 284 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,596
- Last modified: February 26, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.