This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Intended for use on servers without Apache servers, hosts where .htaccess is not allowed, etc. Apache directives based redirects are faster than PHP based methods. It is a known caveat that it does not redirect to the correct url when access is denied to a page; because drupal prompts for the access before the module is even loaded.
(Revival of an old project; now for Drupal 6.x)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 54 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,450
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.