Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is all about toggling stuff silly.
It started as a port of iToggle to Drupal 8 but is being completely re-thought and re-built from scratch to leverage the cool new Drupal 8 APIs.
Here's what you get:
- New Form API elements
- Field widget for boolean and list fields (including entity/term references)
- Field formatter for boolean and list fields
- Views field and filter handlers
- Automatically update field values via AJAX when toggled?
- Easily customize the look and feel of each toggle widget
Compatible with Drupal 8.0-dev only, at the moment, sorry! Alpha2 of this module has been tested against the dev version on (04/11/14), a few weeks after alpha10.
Since Drupal 8 core isn't supporting Internet Explorer 8 and other legacy browsers, neither is this module. If this is something important to you, please submit a patch and I'll happily review and commit it!
Currently in early development phase. Any and all help welcome!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 1,013
- Last modified: August 22, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!