Display formatter that adds a set of table of contents (TOC) links to the top of a text area field, and 'Move to top' links at each H2 tag in the text.
As this is a display formatter it can be used on any text, long text, or text with summary field, at any time. The user adding content to the field doesn't need to include any extra tokens in the text, the formatter works completely automatically.
This module uses PHP DOMDocument to manipulate content, so may be faster and more accurate than other modules that use a regex approach.
- Only H2 currently supported, need to add support for other heading tags
- Smooth jumping to anchor tags
- Currently TOC is added automatically at top of text, add option to add TOC by including a token
Unlike most other modules which only provide a TOC for individual fields, this module provides a TOC for the whole of a node.
Text format filter which converts user entered token into a table of contents. Has a lot of features.
Text format filter which converts user entered token into a table of contents. A lightweight alternative to the Table Of Contents module.
Development funded by Global Canopy Programme.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 47 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,365
- Last modified: August 1, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.