Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This is a port of the Wordpress theme The Morning After to Drupal/ProsePoint.
(The multiple columns in the screenshot are not due to this theme, but from the module Composite Layout, although there are enough regions in the theme to create up to a four column layout).
The 7.x-1.x branch is a complete rewrite. The code has been simplified and it no longer relies on Zen.
The 6.x-1.x branch is developed as a subtheme of Zen.
You must install the Zen theme first! See http://drupal.org/project/zen.
The Morning After is known to work with zen-6.x-1.0-beta2.tar.gz and zen-6.x-1.0-beta3.tar.gz. Future versions of Zen should also work, but if you run into problems, please try downgrading to one of these two.
In case you're wondering about ProsePoint, it's a Drupal distribution targeted at creating online newspapers sites. Tma was ported to be the base theme for ProsePoint. See www.prosepoint.org for more information.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 635 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 43,841
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.