This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module was the first to integrate Moxiecode's popular TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor into a Drupal site for editing advance site content. Unfortunately, the approach is dated. While I am going to make another push to get a customized version of TinyMCE committed, sun's approach to editor agnostic WYSIWYG in the WYSIWYG API is much more likely to get an editor into core.
You should only continue using this module if you are interested in modifying the editor itself. Users interested in simply activating the TinyMCE editor distributed by Moxiecode should move (and contribute) to the WYSIWYG API.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 748 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 105,414
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.