Timesaver is a turnkey Timesheet Management application designed for businesses of all sizes. The simple and intuitive design lets your administrator set up the system quickly and lets employees use the system with minimal training. Configurable timesheet entry periods allow you to tie in your pay periods to the timesheet system. Timesaver provides an easy to use supervisor/manager workflow to access, edit, approve, reject and lock employee timesheets.
Use the out-of-the-box Microsoft Excel reporting capabilities to access critical and timely data on what your employees currently are and have done. Timesaver is combined with the listkeeper module to allow administrators to configure customers, projects, activities, and tasks with ease. Supervisor/managers will appreciate the easy to configure delegate timesheet function to allow for delegates to enter timesheets for them.
- Easy to use interface: A robust, yet easy to use interface allows users to quickly begin using the timesheet system.
- Workflow: From entry to approvals, from rejections to locks, the timesheet system is configurable to suit your needs.
- Permissions: Only allows employees and their delegates and supervisors to view entries. Keeps sensitive information private.
- Role based security: Configure managers, supervisors, delegates and employees to enable or disable core features presented to the end user.
- Excel Reports: Pre-built Excel reports are available out of the box. Customizations are easily done to the report layout.
- Configurable: Easily create new customers, projects, activities and tasks for use in timesheets.
- AJAX Enabled output for streamlined timesheet entry, reporting and approvals.
- Desktop Client: A Windows Client which allows users to have a prompt scheduled daily to enter in timesheet values directly from their destkop.
- This module was sponsored by Nextide.
- Timesaver relies on the Listkeeper module.
- Please read the README.txt file included with the module for instructions on how to obtain the Open Source PHPExcel libraries used for Excel report generation.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,850
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.