This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Time Map is a timesheet application with
- a simple, non-intrusive and unburdened interface that can easily be used during the day
- a visually rich reporting facility
Time Map supports personal and global categories. Entries and categories can be color coded and are reported via the Simile Timeline API interface. A similar facility offered by this module could be built with with CCK + Views + Timeline, and may be a better option for some environments. One of Time Map's goals, however, is to be a self-contained, turnkey application.
Other module Integration
Time Map will make use of Colorpicker if it finds it installed. Otherwise, the color input will degrade to a simple text box where hex values can be entered.
- fixed: js error in loading the simile timeline in IE
- fixed: load basepath into a <div> attribute for the js to parse and use to load the json correctly (if drupal is installed in a subdirectory off of the domain root)
- todo: fix theming of global categories administration. categories should be organized inside of the table.
- todo: fix errors on initial select if there are no events in the table
- fixed: allow uid=1 to view the map.
- offers hook_timemap_report() to allow other modules to provide reports.
- provides sample reports that implement hook_timemap_report()
- Integrates with CiviCRM to establish subordinate/superior relationships and a new permission to 'view subordinates reports'
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration
- Downloads: 3,159
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.