This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- Fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the abandoned project process
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
Lets you configure three separate news tickers as Drupal Blocks.
In addition to the standard Drupal block visibility options, you can configure:
- which nodes will be displayed
- the number of seconds before changing the ticker
- the size of the ticker block
You can select the nodes to be displayed by one of:
- a list of node numbers
- a specific node type (eg news)
- a list of taxonomy categories (so you could designate a specific taxonomy category for news)
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 33 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,367
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.