The module adds settings to force the frontend theme for certain content-types and certain roles. The reason why I built this module: in almost all designs that are too small or not fit to be viewed in an other theme than the admin theme, you can now enforce the frontend theme.
Example blog-posters (content-type) and forum-posters(content-type) will be provided with the theme by the designer. This is the enforce by content-type rule.
The other rule is enforcement by roles and works the same way.
Then there is an extra option that extends this algorithm where one rule gets priority to another.
Please check modules underneath to obtain same functionality:
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,604
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.