Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Total Hook Extremism (THE) allows you to run functions by regular expression.
$regex = '/^[a-zA-Z0-9]*\_block\_info$/'; $results = the_module_invoke_all($regex); print_r($results, TRUE);
This will execute any function that matches the regular expression... but it's harder than you think. Go ahead. Try it.
The Public API
It's better[sic] than the real module_invoke_all().
Execute any function by regular expression.
Find any functions that match a regular expression.
Get a list of all defined functions.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Developer, Novelty
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 611
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.