Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The module filters an easy to read Texy syntax into XHTML.
Texy! allows you to enter content using an **easy to read** Texy syntax which is filtered into *structurally and typographically valid* XHTML. No knowledge of HTML is required. Texy! is one of the most extensive formatting tools. It allows adding of images, links, nested lists, tables and has a full support for CSS.
Features of the filter
- bulletproof - ensures the well-formedness of the resulting code
- highly configurable
- simple, intuitive and easy to read markup
- produces clean and valid XHTML code
- may be used together with a syntax highlighter
- designed with proper typography in mind
- may break long words
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Filters/Editors, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 161 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,787
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.