The module filters an easy to read Texy syntax into XHTML.
Texy! allows you to enter content using an **easy to read** Texy syntax which is filtered into *structurally and typographically valid* XHTML. No knowledge of HTML is required. Texy! is one of the most extensive formatting tools. It allows adding of images, links, nested lists, tables and has a full support for CSS.
Features of the filter
- bulletproof - ensures the well-formedness of the resulting code
- highly configurable
- simple, intuitive and easy to read markup
- produces clean and valid XHTML code
- may be used together with a syntax highlighter
- designed with proper typography in mind
- may break long words
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Filters/Editors, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 234 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,294
- Last modified: December 1, 2014