Part of Ouch project.
Text Mining API is a simple pluggable framework module that handle node/taxonomy terms/text fields association process for tagging/metadata services.
It bundles 2 plugin modules providing OpenCalais and Tagthe.net support.
- Go in the Process API settings.
- Set up a server based on your specific term service.
- Set up a thread based on the new server. You have to choose the taxonomy_reference field to populate. You have to choose at least one field that will provide text data.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 817
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.