This module provides a CAPTCHA which uses logic questions instead of standard visual or auditory challenges. This can help to improve the accessibility of CAPTCHAs, although it should be stated that no solution is perfect.
The module uses the web service textcaptcha.com to provide logic questions and a list of possible appropriate answers. Currently there are no restrictions on usage for this service. An optional setting allows the site to cache challenges as a backup if there is a problem contacting the textcaptcha.com service. Sample challenges include:
- The number of body parts in the list face, knee and six is?
- Enter the number ninety seven thousand eight hundred and thirty four in digits:
- Which digit is 1st in the number 4581944?
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, User Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 520 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,110
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.