The Text Resize module provides your end-users with a block that can be used to quickly change the font size of text on your Drupal site. The block includes two buttons that can increase and decrease the printed text on the page. This module is primarily focused on increasing the accessibility of your pages, by helping visually-impaired users to adjust the text size so that it is most comfortable for their eyesight.
This module uses jQuery and the jQuery Cookie plugin to create a Drupal block that can be themed. Default resize images are included in the block out-of-the-box.
Please be sure that you enable the "Text Resize" block for your theme in order to make the block appear.
Note: The module currently works out-of-the-box for Bartik, Garland, and Zen Starterkit themes. In order to get it working for other themes, please follow the directions on the Text Resize administration page.
- Now includes a "reset" button which can be enabled from the administration page
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 9,707 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 50,059
- Last modified: December 16, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.