This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Looking for co-maintainers
This module allows you to display node count values for your terms in Views.
It is possible to use taxonomy_term_count_nodes() or write your own query to retrieve the number of nodes attached to any particular term, but this can hinder performance if you want to display node counts for a lot of terms at the same time.
Instead of counting nodes on the fly, Term Node Count keeps track of all term's node counts in its own database table and exposes that data to views. This makes displaying node counts for a list of terms much easier and much more efficient.
If at any time the data stored by this module is corrupted by outside influences (i.e. another module), you can always restore node counts to their proper values by disabling, uninstalling and reinstalling the module.
Drupal 7 Version
The Drupal 7 version is an exported default view based on http://drupal.org/node/603868#comment-4421144.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Taxonomy, Views
- Reported installs: 546 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,157
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.