Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Term content is a simple administration UI to manage (sort/filter) Taxonomy term's content
Why Term Content ?
There is no any way to customize the term content's order in drupal, most of the times we are using nodequeue module to order the nodes. It is very hard to manage the content in both nodequeue and taxonomy, This module might solve the problem. we can easily customize the node's order based on the terms and also we could list the nodes in views based on the custom orders.
For more details Check README.txt file.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content Display, Taxonomy
- Downloads: 83
- Last modified: November 1, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.