Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Provides a temperature field and temperature conversion functions.
If you have a dependency on this module and you need a Drupal 8 version, please let me know by commenting on (or creating) the issue called “Drupal 8 Port”. I will prioritize those modules that have the most votes for Drupal 8 first over others.
- Uses the Drupal 7 Field API
- Users can choose their temperature unit preference.
- Users can see all temperatures in their preferred unit (temperature unit localization).
- Supports fahrenheit, celsius and kelvin.
- Provides temperature conversion functions to developers.
Since this uses the Drupal 7 Field API, it is not available for Drupal 6.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 45 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,024
- Last modified: September 19, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.