This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Taxonomy View mode allows for each Term page to use a Taxonomy view mode instead of the default hard code view.
This allows the term page display to be a list of the fields on the term (much like is done no nodes).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 245 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,420
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.