This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Taxonomy Timer allows site administrators to schedule term removal from nodes.
It is sorta like the actions module, but not quite. Here's how it works:
- Administrator creates a vocabulary + terms
- Administrator creates default rules for term/type pairings (e.g. "For page nodes with term 5, after 3 days unpublish the node" or "For product nodes with term 3, after 3 days, remove term 5 and add term 7").
- Anyone with access creates nodes which receive the default rules
- Editing the nodes allows the user to reduce the time-until-action for nodes (but not increase...specs of the project I was paid to develop, but I suppose future versions might also allow increases with different hook_perm values for increases and decreases)
- hook_cron goes through and performs the prescribed actions
- Right now there's only one email notification. We should allow for more of them (or for an arbitrary number to be created by the site administrator)
- The email that we have is sent exactly 2 days prior to firing of the action. This should be configurable.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Taxonomy
- Downloads: 4,327
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.