Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a set of blocks which show 'related' content based on a selected term. The block will pick a default term and provide a select box which, via the awesome powered of JQuery, will slide the old content up, AJAX the site for other nodes and finally slide down a new list of nodes.
These blocks are completely configurable can dynamically show other recent content from each category for the current node.
- Funky AJAX basic reloading when switching between terms
- Filtering the terms provided - You might only want to allow users to browse for other content by specific vocabularies
- Configure each block to only show individual node types (eg, one block for page and a completely separate block for blogs)
- Each node type on each block can also have its own limit (eg, you might want block A to have a limit of 3 pages, but block B might want 10 pages. This is useful if you want to configure one block for a sidebar and another block for a panel)
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 47 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,370
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!