Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is a simple module to add an optional '- Other -' to
taxonomy select lists. It allows users with the right permissions
to create new terms.
Only single-select vocabularies are supported.
jQuery is used to hide and show the associated text input field.
New terms aren't created until the associated node is published
The taxonomy administrator has the option to either show or hide
user-added terms in subsequent select lists.
Use case example:
You have a taxonomy vocabulary called 'Organization type' and you
want to allow users to be able to choose '- Other -' and add their
own type. You want to use a simple select list and to keep the
list small to encourage people to use the types you've provided.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 154 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,312
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!