Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides a powerful interface for managing taxonomies. A vocabulary gets displayed in a dynamic tree view, where parent terms can be expanded to list their nested child terms or can be collapsed.
The Taxonomy Manager has following operations and key features:
- dynamic treeview
- mass deleting
- mass adding of new terms
- moving of terms in hierarchies
- merging of terms (using the Term merge module in 7.x)
- fast weight changing with up and down arrows (and AJAX saving)
- AJAX powered term editing form
- simple search interface
- CSV Export of terms
- i18n support for multilingual vocabularies (per language terms)
- Double Tree interface for moving terms in hierarchies, adding new translations and switching terms between different vocabularies
The Taxonomy Manager is incompatible with the Devel Themer ( )
The project has been sponsored by
- Google Summer of Code 2007
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Taxonomy, Utility
- Reported installs: 50,292 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 385,764
- Last modified: November 24, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.