Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows to setup a list of vocabularies whose terms will not be listed during node view.
Optionally, when a node is displayed, this module can also group its list of terms by vocabulary, rather than just listing the terms in the plain alphabetical order normally provided by Drupal.
Node is assigned to 6 taxonomy terms of 3 vocabularies.
- 1st vocabulary terms (weight = 3): BOOK
- 2nd (weight = 1): EN,ES,FR,RU
- 3rd (weight = 2): DONE
Terms will be listed by plain alphabetical order: BOOK, EN, ES, DONE, FR, RU. When grouping is enabled then terms will be grouped: EN, ES, FR, RU, DONE, BOOK
Any new idea? Found a bug? I will be glad to hear!
New features in Drupal 7 supersede this module. Seefor details.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 1,384 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,504
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!