If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- Fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the abandoned project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
This module provides a page where you can see each content type you've selected and under every terms from vocabularies you've selected.
You can :
- select which content types you want to display;
- select which vocabularies you want to display.
- pages where your catalog vocabulary is displayed as a grid, with a nested navigation (when you click on a child term, you have the same catalog display for this term or the taxonomy term page if this term doesn't have children);
- blocks, one per parent term and a general one containing the entire vocabulary, links in this block point to catalog pages;
- breadcrumbs corresponding to the catalog on terms pages or nodes pages.
This version is a complete refactoring and the module is now more a hierarchical catalog allowing to go inside.
Final terms (without terms children) link to their taxonomy term pages.
Integration of the Taxonomy Image module to manage pictures.
Some parts are themeable, especially this function that you can override in your theme in order to give a correct link on the content type :
* Create a link to the content type
* @param string $name the human readable name of the content type to add an addlink to
* @param string $key the name of the content type to add an addlink to
* @return string
$output.=l($name, "contenu/".$key, array('attributes' => array('id' => "id_".$name)));