This module allows site users to authenticate using Tivoli Access Manager (TAM), when a user visits
user/tamauth and they have the appropriate headers in their request. When a user visits the TAM url they will be authenticated and have their roles synced from the headers to Drupal.
All configuration variables must be set in the
$conf array in your
settings.php. An admin user interface _may_ be added in the future. A patch that implements this will be welcome.
An array that maps TAM roles to drupal roles.
- tamauth_redirect - default: admin
The URL users are redirected to after successfully authenticating.
- tam_field_mappings - default: none
Mapping of HTTP headers to user fields.
Important Security Information
This module assumes that all TAM headers are legitimate. It is not recommended to use this module on a public website - it is designed for internal user access. If you must use this module with a mixed authentication scheme, you should use Apache's mod_headers to strip headers, LocationMatch to limit access to the TAM URL or some other mechanism to control access to the URL.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 987
- Last modified: June 23, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.