Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by ahaapaka on
Talkinator module integrates Talkinator with Drupal and aims to provide the easiest chat solution for Drupal.
- Talkinator widget can be embedded
- In a block (e.g. sidebar)
- In a page (main content area)
- Drupal usernames in Talkinator chat (optional)
- Easy to setup - no configuration required
- Default chat room name is automatically generated
- Server is automatically selected (least busy server)
- A module settings page for configuring
- Chat room name
- Server name (automatic or selected from the list)
- Bad word filter (on/off)
- Drupal usernames (on/off)
- Widget appearance (width, height, color and border)
- Talkinator widget in a block
- Talkinator widget in a page
- Talkinator module settings page (collapsed)
- Talkinator module settings page (expanded)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 1,173
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.