Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by ahaapaka on
Talkinator module integrates Talkinator with Drupal and aims to provide the easiest chat solution for Drupal.
- Talkinator widget can be embedded
- In a block (e.g. sidebar)
- In a page (main content area)
- Drupal usernames in Talkinator chat (optional)
- Easy to setup - no configuration required
- Default chat room name is automatically generated
- Server is automatically selected (least busy server)
- A module settings page for configuring
- Chat room name
- Server name (automatic or selected from the list)
- Bad word filter (on/off)
- Drupal usernames (on/off)
- Widget appearance (width, height, color and border)
- Talkinator widget in a block
- Talkinator widget in a page
- Talkinator module settings page (collapsed)
- Talkinator module settings page (expanded)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 1,190
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!