The talk module removes comments from the node page and puts them on a separate tab. This style of commenting is very popular on Wiki sites (usually called the "discussion" page) and on news websites where the goal is to separate user generated content from editorial content.
When installed this module will add a tab to the set of tabs at the top of a node view page like "View | Edit | Talk" and provides a link at the bottom of the node to go to the talk page and view comments.
The latest version gives the option to name the "Talk" tab whatever you like. Go to Admin -> Configuration -> Content authoring -> Talk page to change this.
You must enable the Talk page for each content type you wish to use it on. The Talk page is disabled by default. To enable, go to the comment settings for the content type and turn the checkbox on.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 851 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 25,737
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: May 16, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.