Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by Gurpartap Singh on
Tag editor provides a nifty UI for adding and deleting tags in nodes with autocomplete integration. After installation, set the vocabulary ID to enable the tag editing interface for nodes using it.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 24 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,350
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!