Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Tab Tamer is an administration utility that provides easy re-ordering, hiding, and deactivation of tabs and subtabs. You can also rename tab labels.
Tab Tamer utilizes Drupal's cache system to help conserve server resources.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Site Navigation, Utility
- Reported installs: 14,155 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 46,580
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.