Tableform provides a new tableform form element that can be used to easily render FAPI elements within a table layout; similar to the native tableselect element, but with much more control. See bundled tableform_example.module for an example implementation.
As of 7.x-1.2, tableform supports new field names for table header and rows; these field names are '#tf_header' and '#tf_rows,' respectively. These were added due to a naming conflict I encountered when using the tableform module with a custom widget for taxonomy fields - the problem came to light during form validation, where the core FAPI tried to validate tableform '#options' like regular options found in checkboxes and select lists. The previously used '#header' and '#options' fields can still be used (for backwards compatibility), but all modules using the tableform element should migrate to the new field names.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,740 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,295
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.