This input filter inserts even and odd classes into user submitted tables within nodes. This allows for proper table theming ("zebra stripes") to occur while allowing users to use regular table tags or a WYSIWYG editor to create tables.
To use this module, download, enable, and add to your input formats. Depending on the theme, CSS for the even and odd classes might need to be added. For more information, see the included README.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 1,838 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,131
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.