Translation Links module creates links to translations in convenient places for semi-multi-lingual sites, such as next to teaser titles, as local tasks (aka tabs) and on node/edit pages.
- Not recommended for use with sites that have full multi-lingual implementation including menu block and views translations, or sites with more than about 4 enabled languages.
- Requires Drupal core's Locale and Content Translation modules.
Install and Configure
<?php print $t9nlinks; ?> in your theme's node.tpl.php file to add links next to teaser titles. For best results, put it inside the
<h3> tag, but outside the title's
<a> tag. E.g.
<h3> <a href="<?php print $node_url ?>" title="<?php print $title ?>"><?php print $title ?></a> <?php print $t9nlinks; ?> </h3>
Rounded corners will work in Internet Explorer with a yet-to-be-released version of Themer module.
The author of this module is available for hire. Contact Bevan.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 28 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,058
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.