This project implements two Drush commands to export and import large databases.
By splitting tables into separate files and importing them in parallel we can reduce the overall processing time considerably.
Here is a description of each command:
drush dumpdbwill dump database tables into the temporary directory of the current environment..
drush syncdb @example.devwill download sql files from @example.dev and install them in the current environment.
drush importdb --dump-dir=/foo/barwill import all *.sql files from /foo/bar using the same method as syncdb.
It is highly recommended you install Gnu Parallel.
This command has been tested with MySQL only.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Drush, Import/Export
- Downloads: 1,162
- Last modified: January 12, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.