This module pushes geospatial data (generally stored in a geofield) attached to entities into a PostGIS database. This enables modules to perform complex spatial queries and external services to interact with the data.
Use Sync Postgis 2.x with Geofield 2.x, and use Sync Postgis 1.x with Geofield 1.x
The data stored in Drupal is treated as the master copy and changes are synchronized on CRUD operations and/or cron.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 35 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,019
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.